26 May 2023
- Assist with team decision making
- Advise customers on available products and services
- Assist with planning and organizing career fairs and conventions.
- Preparing business proposals and presentations
- Researching legal, technical, and scientific phraseology to find the correct translation
- Developing job descriptions and specifications
- Help with translations into the native language
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc) and take minutes scheduling appointments, preparing presentations (internally and externally)
- Work with corporative tools (CRM, e-mail, phone, social media)
- Support in preparing projects related to public and supranational institutions
- University student or recent graduate in Business Administration, Economics, or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Good time management skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Basic knowledge of productivity tools and office management software (e.g., Microsoft Office, Google Suite).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information professionally.
- Motivation to learn and grow in a startup environment.
- Availability to work part-time during the internship period (indicate duration).
WORKING HOURS: 30 hours per week
English (at least B2)
Spanish (at least A2)
Financial aid: 300.00 EUR / month