Our collaborator is a 4* star high-quality Hotel Resort and SPA in a luxurious setting in Lanzarote, in the Canary Island, Spain. This elegant and stylish hotel looks down on the yacht-filled, picturesque marina. The infinity pool stretches out overlooking the palm-filled gardens
They are currently looking for passionate and motivated students, interested in an exciting career in the field of hospitality and to gain practical experience while developing their skills with leaders in the field.
With the highly evolving dynamics of this field, an internship will give you the necessary experience to start your international career.
Are you dynamic and energetic? Don’t lose this opportunity! Apply now!
Position: BAR AND RESTAURANT ASSISTANT
– Serving customers (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
– Preparing drinks and cocktails.
– Prepare the area before the service.
– Bar service (the hotel offers an all-inclusive service), so also responsible for the beverage service, both day and night during the hotel opening hours.
– To accompany the guests to their table and ensure that they consistently lack nothing.
– To prepare the room, clean and maintain clean: preparation of tables, dishwashing, stocking refrigerators, coffee makers, machine washing glasses.
– Minimum 3 months.
– At least an intermediate level of Spanish.
– 40 hrs/week.
– Different shifts.
– 300€ per month.
– Shared accommodation (same gender, double or triple room).
– All meals.