We started Amenitiz to make technology accessible to independent hoteliers worldwide – whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
At Amenitiz, you’ll be working with us toward our shared vision to bring knowledge and innovation to the hospitality industry. We are committed to empowering independent hoteliers and helping them focus on what matters the most to them: crafting fantastic experiences for their guests.
Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. We welcome amazing talent to join us on our mission of transforming the industry and growing while having fun!
Sounds fantastic, but why Amenitiz?
We are building a great product:
Managing and streamlining processes in the hospitality industry can be challenging for independent hoteliers, especially when it comes to handling reservations (overbookings) and reducing online travel agencies’ (OTAs) fees.
We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides property owners with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings, grow revenue, and craft exceptional guest experiences in the most simple and easy way you can imagine.
Our great team is waiting for you:
We are starting 2023 with +250 team members, we foster a culture of positive vibes, empowering each team member to discover their true potential. Within Amenitiz you’ll find a group of passionate, friendly, and ready-to-take-ownership people, who deliver a committed working environment.
We endeavor to bring our best every day, leading with kindness, and building a client-first culture of success. We are ready to roll up our sleeves and leave the place better than we found it.
Ready to face new challenges?
Growing fast means more opportunities for everyone. Amenitiz has ambitious expansion plans while striving for operational excellence: this could be opening to new markets, launching new features, building unique business functions, and so much more.
Our software is trusted by over 7,000 hoteliers in more than 37 countries — and this is growing fast! That’s millions of bookings a year and countless people working behind the scenes to improve the life of hoteliers and guest experiences. Bring your best and enjoy the ride!
About the role
We are scaling fast, looking for new great additions to our teams, building new processes, launching new markets and more. Making sure that employees are happy at Amenitiz is key to its growth and this is why we are looking for a passionate and dynamic individual to join our People Team for this Office Management Internship.
Office management: ensure the well-being of the teams by ensuring that all supplies are in stock, the office areas are well organized & all technical devices work as they should.
Internal events: organize team buildings, seminars, and office parties
Collect documents: organize invoices and expenses.
Onboarding: being there for new joiners from A to Z, welcoming them, creating all the access they need to all platforms, and preparing all their goodies.
Learn and support the operational side of the employee onboarding
Be an ambassador for our Passionate Service core value: Support our team members and help them enjoy their journey with us.
– You leverage strong organization skills, are passionate about people and always push to go the extra mile when providing service to others.
– You are discreet and trustworthy: you will sometimes find yourself managing confidential information.
– You are fluent in English to communicate internally and you have good communication skills in Spanish to handle providers and partners.
– You are flexible, highly adaptable, and a fast learner.
– You are proactive, dynamic, and creative.
Keep in mind that the internship length is 6 months minimum.
Some of our favorite perks include…
– Our beautiful and spacious office is in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere). Daily fruits, Tuesday breakfasts, Thursday after-office, Gym, and everyday sunshine and views at the rooftop.
– We do monthly team-building activities. From sailing the Mediterranean Sea and shows like Cirque du Soleil, to poetry, cooking, or magic workshops.
– Energetic, fast-growing, and international environment (29+ nationalities).
– One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to the WIRED
– Eager to be inspired and learn? We will buy ANY book you want, while also having a deep library with fantastic knowledge to trigger your growth.
– Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en.
With backing from investors such as Eight Roads, Point 9, Chalfen Ventures, Backed & Otium Capital, and having raised a $30M series A, we’re scaling our 7.000 hotelier portfolio, going deep on each of our five main markets, and more than anything, having a ton of fun, creating impact, and learnings along the way.
Starting date: as soon as possible
Duration: 6 months
Compensation: 750€/month gross