Our collaborator is a 3* Hotel located on the beautiful island of Fuerteventura, right next to the Dunas de Corralejo National Park and 10 minutes from the island’s most beautiful beaches.
They are currently looking for passionate and motivated students, interested in an exciting career in the field of hospitality and to gain practical experience while developing their skills with leaders in the industry.
With the highly evolving dynamics of this field, an internship will give you the necessary experience to start your international career.
Are you dynamic and energetic? Don’t lose this opportunity! Apply now!
Working in the kitchen, like in many other places, requires proper knowledge, but above all – passion and experience.
Your tasks will include:
– Help to prepare breakfast, lunch, dinner, or banquets (cold and warm food).
– Wash, peel, and cut vegetables and fruits.
– Show cooking.
– Assisting colleagues and following the instructions of the chef.
– Assure the cleanliness of the area.
– Complete opening and closing checklists.
– Minimum duration of 3 months.
– Good level of Spanish.
– Gastronomy studies.
– 300 euros per month.
– 40 hours per week.