The student will join an international Front Office team in which they will be trained in Opera, Concept (golf and Spa reservation), LHW’s standards, and 5-star hotel customer service. They will work with other Receptionists to reinforce their communication skills, customer service abilities, invoice issuing, relation with other departments, and organization skills. At the end of the internship, students will be able to provide a 5-star LHW customer service, have a general knowledge of the Spanish Hotel Industry, enhance their organizational skills, and deeply understand inter-departmental communication.
Duties and responsibilities:
• assist the guests at the reception
• assist the Supervisor with any task required according to the service level
• provide a 5* service, according to the LHW standards and values
• prepare the room rack, and invoices, collaborate in the daily task of the Front Office
• Carry on daily tasks of the department along with Concierge and Bellboy
• provide tourist information to guests and help to promote the resort outlets
• answer the phone and deal with guest’s requests
• follow the indications of the supervisors and HoDs
• fluent in Spanish, English and other European Language
• great communicative abilities
• to be an independent worker
• be able to integrate into a multidisciplinary team
• flexibility and adaptability
• proactive and passionate the guest service
• No previous work experience is required
• Candidate must be eligible for getting Spanish Visa – NIE in order to perform the working agreement.
What do we offer?
• Accommodation in a shared room with other trainees
• Pocket money 400€/month
• A meal per working shift
• Benefits in the use of our facilities and discounts in our outlets