Indie Campers, the go-to campervan Marketplace, is on a mission to make road trips available to everyone. Thanks to its digital approach and customer-centric orientation, Indie Campers has developed a strong booking experience and high-quality road trips at affordable prices.
With over one million nights rented through our travel platform, we have welcomed more than 300,000 travelers from 169 countries. We offer a comprehensive and expanding array of road trip possibilities: short-term RV rentals, long-term campervan subscriptions, and the possibility of buying one of our vehicles available for sale.
Rooted in a deep technological focus, our challenges are exciting and demanding and require top talent and motivation to be successfully pursued. We are growing our team and looking for those interested in pursuing this dream with us and joining an ever-developing journey.
We are looking for university students who are seeking genuine work experience, vocational placement or an internship located in our Depot in Valencia.
As an Indie Campers International Operations Intern, you’ll represent our brand in person, providing our guests with world-class customer service when they start and finish road trips of a lifetime. Do you enjoy challenges, meeting new people, and fast-paced environments? If so, this position might be your next step!
THE INDIE COMMITMENT!
– All internships are paid, the amount being dependent on location, country, and region (accommodation not included);
– Continuous training and coaching to develop relevant skills to your growth: namely guest relations, customer service, problem-solving, communication, team spirit, organization, time management, work under pressure, fleet management, supplies management, and logistics;
– International opportunities and a real chance of integration in Indie Campers after the internship, either in Field Operations or in an HQ role, in Lisbon or Los Angeles.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
– You are a student in Hospitality, Tourism, International Studies, Business Administration, or a related field looking for an internship (mandatory to be enrolled in a university);
– You are fluent in Spanish & English, have a work permit and a valid driver’s license (mandatory);
– You like international environments and meeting new cultures;
– You have a natural talent for connecting with people and have a strong customer service orientation;
– You are a problem solver who thrives on creating solutions and is not afraid to get your hands dirty.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
– Client relationship management: handle incoming reservations, register guests, process payments, explain the vehicle functionalities, as well as terms & conditions, and take care of check-ins and check-outs;
– Operations management: align the reservations with the available campervans, prepare campervans;
– Quality Control: maintain our campervans in top condition and monitor maintenance and repair needs;
– Stock management: monitor stock, restock, and process payments;
– On-trip Assistance: handle clients’ needs and troubleshoot emergencies.
Minimum of 3 months and up to 12 months internship in these periods (flexible according to students´ availability):
Are you ready to Go Indie?