A-Level Diploma in Hospitality Management
Preparation Course for Bachelor degree applicantsApply now
You want to study a Bachelor degree in Hotel and Tourism Studies but do not have enough English level or qualifications yet? Or you just want to have some introduction to the World of Hospitality to know is this is your way in life? We have the A-Level Diploma in Hospitality Management just for you!
This intensive training program is designed to introduce you to the field of Hospitality Management. The main teaching language is English. The study plan includes an intensive module to study a foreign language to choose between Spanish for foreigners, French or Russian, and specialization subjects taught in the English language. The theoretical part takes place in our school located in Barcelona, Madrid or Valencia. After the theoretic modules are completed or simultaneously with it, all students have the option to complete an internship period in one of our collaborating companies. This program is a perfect choice for those who want to enter a Bachelor’s degree without exams in our school.
This program will provide you theoretical, linguistic, and practical skills.
This training has been specially devised to teach you all the information and skills you need to start your studies in Hospitality management. Instruction is in the form of lectures, seminars, workshops, virtual classrooms, case studies, and individual assignments. The examination is in the form of written exams and individual and group assignments and workshop exercises.
All foreign students have to do a Spanish language preparation module to take one of the official state exams of Spanish for Foreigners, DELE or SIELE, of the correspondent A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 levels. HTL International School is an accredited SIELE examination center of the Instituto Cervantes.
- You will have the Access to the specialized online platform with all necessary study materials for all compulsory modules according to the study plan.
- All students have to do a foreign language preparation module: Spanish, French or Russian. It is also recommendable to take one of the official state exams of Spanish for Foreigners, DELE or SIELE Global, of the correspondent level A1, A2, B1, B2 or C1. HTL International School is an accredited SIELE examination center of the Instituto Cervantes.
- You will have 6 months per academic year to prepare all required for the graduation tests. The Project presentation can be done online.
You will have the possibility to do an internship worldwide as an HTL student. The school will sign all necessary internship agreements. The internship can run all year round simultaneously with your theoretical online studies. Once the internship is finished, it will be necessary to present the evaluation certificate to count it as a credit inside your transcript of studies.
The Program Offers
- secondary/high school certificate, any field of studies
- at least A2-B1 level of English is a must
- mínimum 17 years
- any citizenship
On successfully completing of this program you will:
1. Be awarded the
– Diploma in Hospitality Management
2. Have the direct pass to the Bachelor degree in any HTL campus
- Intensive English language preparation course
- General English/Spanish/French/Russian
- English/Spanish/French/Russian for Tourism and Business
- Specialization Subjects
- Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Fall intake: 12 month
- Winter intake: 9 months
- Spring intake: 6 months
- Summer intake: 6 months
- The timetable depends on the study group, mornings or evenings
- Final Exams to be done at school by the end of the program
A-Level Diploma in Hospitality Management
Module I: Food and Beverage Production and Service
- Food purchasing, Production and Storage
- Food and Beverage Service
- Group/Individual Project on Food Production and Service
Module II: Front Office and Housekeeping Operations
- Front-office and SPA operations
- Housekeeping operations
- Group/Individual Project on Front office and Housekeeping operations
Module III: Introduction to Hospitality and Marketing Management
- Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Introduction to Marketing Management
- Group/Individual Project in Hospitality and Marketing Management
Module IV: Foreign Languages for Tourism Management
- English language for Tourism Management
- Additional Foreign language for Tourism Management (Spanish/French/Russian)
- Foreign languages Project and Exams