BA in BUSINESS AND DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT, 3 year
On-campus or Online + In-company Internship
HTL International School’s Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Digital Marketing Management provides students with the knowledge and core business management and digital marketing skills they need to succeed in the globalized digital world. You will study the whole degree in English. HTL International School Bachelor’s degree in Business and Digital Marketing Management is divided into a 3-year program:
- During the first year, you will concentrate on the fundamentals of business, such as the basics of strategic marketing, management, business economics, and human resources. You will get theoretical bases of business that will help you to understand business practices in global contexts.
- During the second year, you’ll receive a deeper knowledge of digital marketing, social media marketing, customer service, communication skills, and main strategies like SEO/SEM, working with influencers, online advertisement, etc.
- The third year will concentrate on implementing the strategies, back-end and front-end development, direct marketing, and the way to take your business model to function online.
Intended learning outcomes:
- employ theoretical and conceptual knowledge to identify and analyze business problems in global contexts
- Apply proven theoretical and conceptual knowledge of global business challenges in digital contexts
- communicate effectively in English in oral, written, and electronic formats using communication and information technology for business applications and is able to prepare and present reports
- learn a second language and start to use it in a professional environment.
The main teaching language is English. This program will provide you with theoretical, linguistic, and practical skills.
The study plan includes intensive foreign language study modules. Spanish is obligatory for non-Spanish speakers. If Spanish is your native language or you have a C1 level of it, you can choose to study French or Russian instead. After completion of the Language module, you have the possibility to take one of the official state exams of Spanish for Foreigners, DELE or SIELE, (or correspondent French or Russian state exams) of A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 levels. HTL International School is an accredited SIELE examination center of the Instituto Cervantes.
The specialization modules, which go separately from the Language module, are focused on providing the special, based on real-life experience knowledge. That gives students the possibility to start working in their chosen sphere right after finishing the degree, without the necessity of getting special training additionally. The marks of the module will be given based on continuous evaluation and the Final business project presentation.
After the theoretical modules are completed or simultaneously with it, all students have to complete an internship period in one of the companies in the sector in Spain or abroad.
Depending on the situation, and to provide each student a possibility to do the internship during the whole course, all classes might be done in a face-to-face manner or using the virtual classroom (streaming). This gives both students and teachers extra mobility, providing the opportunity to be in class no matter what happens in the world.
Students have the possibility to move between campuses or to change the modality of studies from on-campus to online after finishing one module and before starting the next one. The face-to-face modality is offered only on the Barcelona campus. The virtual classroom modality is offered in Barcelona, Madrid, and Valencia in the same timetable as the face-to-face modality.
- You will have Access to the specialized online platform available 24/7 with all necessary study materials for all compulsory modules according to the study plan
- All students have to do a foreign language preparation module: Spanish, French or Russian. It is also recommendable to take one of the official state exams of Spanish for Foreigners, DELE or SIELE Global, of the correspondent level A1, A2, B1, B2 or C1. HTL International School is an accredited SIELE examination center of the Instituto Cervantes.
- You will have 3 months for each module to prepare all required for the graduation tests and projects. All the exams and presentations are done online with no necessity of being present on one of the campuses.
- You will have the possibility to do an internship worldwide as an HTL student. The school will sign all necessary internship agreements. The internship can run simultaneously with your theoretical online studies. Once the internship is finished, it will be necessary to present the evaluation certificate to count it as a compulsory credit inside your transcript of studies.
- You can change the study modality between Online and On-campus trimestrally.
To enroll in a Bachelor’s Degree, it is necessary:
1. Fill out the online application form below
2. submit the requested documents:
– passport copy
– last study transcript
– English level certificate, if any. If you don’t have any proof of your English level, you can pass our online English placement test. The direct link is on the Admissions page.
On successfully completing this High Graduate Program of Study you will:
1. Be awarded the initial professional degree
– Associate Degree (60 credits)
– Bachelor Degree (180 credits)
– Master’s Degree (240 credits)
– DELE or SIELE Global Diploma (Spanish Language for Foreigners official state diploma) or
– French/Russian Language Level Certificate
2. The degree qualifies graduates to take over specialist and managerial positions in any industry as well as to pursue a Master’s degree course.
3. Have attained a high-level qualification equated to the International studies framework as a Bachelor’s Degree or Grado Propio according to the Spanish National framework.
Graduates can expect to find a job position in:
- Analytics Manager.
- CRM and Email Marketing Manager.
- Digital Agency Account Manager and Sales Director.
- Digital Marketing Manager and Web Manager.
- Ecommerce Manager.
- PPC Search Manager.
- Search Manager / SEO Manager.
The HTL International School Bachelor in Business and Digital Marketing Management prepares you for a successful career in the national and international industries.
The program will help you to develop your managerial capabilities and business sense. A good command of at least two languages will provide you a privileged position in the employment market. You’ll have a general overview of the key areas of the new information technologies and business management: digital marketing, e-commerce, verbal and written communication skills, and advanced information technologies and advertising.
The program blends the on-campus theory with the online study platform and in-company practical internship.
After the theoretical part of the courses is finished, all students are invited to do an internship. We recommend joining our internship for a minimum of 3 months. HTL International School has signed a huge variety of educational agreements with different companies all around the world. According to Spanish law, it is possible to do a part-time (20 h/week) or full-time (40 h/week) internship during the study period or after the theoretical part is finished. Normally, the companies provide some grants, their quantity depends on the company policy regarding the interns. Some of the internship positions are published directly on our Internships&Jobs Portal. In case you have a company interested in you as an intern in Spain or abroad, please contact us to sign the internship agreement with your company.
- Continuous Evaluation
- Final Project
- Official Exam of Spanish Language for Foreigners DELE or SIELE
- French/Russian language exam
BACHELOR DEGREE STUDY PLAN
60 ECTS credits
Module I: Business Spanish/French/Russian I
Module II: General Spanish/French/Russian I
Module III: Accounting
Module IV: Principles of Management and Finance
Module V: Public Relations and: Marketing Management
Module VI: Human Resources Management
Module VII: Introduction to Business Management
Module VIII: Internship (optional)
60 ECTS credits
Module I: Digital Marketing
Module II: Corporation Finance
Module III: Strategic Marketing
Module IV: Organizational Behaviour
Module V: Leading Customer Experience
Module VI: Real Estate Management
Module VII: General Spanish/French/Russian II
Module VIII: Business Spanish/French/Russian II
Module IX: Internship
60 ECTS credits
Module I: General Spanish/French/Russian III
Module II: Professional Spanish/French/Russian III
Module III: Business History
Module IV: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
Module V: Web Design
Module VI: Introduction to UX design
Module VII: Labor Relations
Module VIII: Developing the Business
Module IX: Final Degree Project
Module X: Internship
Official Exam of Spanish Language for Foreigners DELE or SIELE
French/Russian language exam