A-Level in Business Administration
A-Level in Business Administration on-campus or online
Preparation Course for Bachelor’s degree applicantsApply now
Do you want to study for a Bachelor’s degree in Business administration but do not have enough English level or qualifications yet? Or do you just want to have some introduction to the world of entrepreneurship to know if this is your way in life? We have the A-Level diploma just for you!
This intensive training program is designed to introduce you to the field of Business administration.
The primary teaching language is English. This program will provide you with theoretical, linguistic, and practical skills.
The study plan includes intensive foreign language study modules. Spanish is obligatory for non-Spanish speakers. If Spanish is your native language or you have a C1 level, you can choose to study French or Russian instead. After completion of the Language module, you have to take the official state exam of Spanish for Foreigners SIELE (or correspondent French or Russian state exams) of A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 levels. HTL International School is an accredited SIELE examination center of the Instituto Cervantes
The specialization modules, which go separately from the Language module, are focused on providing the special, based on real-life experience knowledge. That gives students the possibility to start working in their chosen sphere right after finishing the degree, without the necessity of getting special training additionally. The module marks will be given based on continuous evaluation and the Final business project presentation.
After the theoretical modules are completed or simultaneously with it, all students have to complete an internship in one of the companies in the sector in Spain or abroad.
Depending on the situation, and to provide each student a possibility to do the internship during the whole course, all classes might be done in a face-to-face manner or using the virtual classroom (streaming). This gives both students and teachers extra mobility, providing the opportunity to be in class no matter what happens in the world.
Students can move between campuses or change the modality of studies from on-campus to online after finishing one module and before starting the next one.
- You will have Access to the specialized online platform with all necessary study materials for all compulsory modules according to the study plan
- All students have to do a foreign language preparation module: Spanish, French, or Russian. It is also recommendable to take one of the official state exams of Spanish for Foreigners, SIELE Global, of the correspondent level A1, A2, B1, B2, or C1. HTL International School is an accredited SIELE examination center of the Instituto Cervantes.
- You will have 3 months for each module to prepare all required for the graduation tests and projects. All the exams and presentations are done online with no necessity of being present on one of the campuses.
- You will have the possibility to do an internship worldwide as an HTL student. The school will sign all necessary internship agreements. The internship can run simultaneously with your theoretical online studies. Once the training is finished, it will be necessary to present the evaluation certificate to count it as a compulsory credit inside your transcript of studies.
- You can change the study modality between Online and On-campus trimestrally.
The Program Offers
- secondary/high school certificate, any field of studies
- at least B1 level of English is a must
- mínimum 18 years
- any citizenship
On successfully completing this program you will:
1. Be awarded the
– A-level in Business Administration diploma
– SIELE state diploma
2. Have the direct pass to the Bachelor’s degree in any HTL study modality
- General English/Spanish/French/Russian
- English/Spanish/French/Russian for Tourism and Business
- Specialization Subjects
- Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Fall intake: October
- Winter intake: January
- Spring intake: April
- Summer intake: July
- The timetable depends on the study group, mornings or evenings
- Final Exams are to be done at school by the end of the program
A-Level in Business Administration
Module I: Introduction to Management
- Management: definition and functions
- Research and analysis
- Goals setting and planning
- Evaluation and Control
Module II: Business Communication
- Oral communication
- Written communication
- Personal communication
- Professional communication
Module III: Personal Assistant
- Personal assistant: overview and daily routine
- Travel arrangements
- Meeting arrangements
- Time management
Module IV: Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word. Overview and functions
- Microsoft Excel. Overview and functions
- Microsoft PowerPoint. Overview and functions
- Documents preparing and control
Module V: General Foreign Languages (Spanish/French/Russian)
Module VI: Professional Foreign Language (Spanish/French/Russian)
Module VII: Internship (optional)
Official Exam of Spanish Language for Foreigners SIELE
French/Russian language exam
*One academic hour: 45 minutes