Public Relations & Marketing Management Diploma
on Campus or Online + In-company Internship
This 6-month intensive training program is designed to produce professionals in the field of Public Relations and Marketing Management.
The main teaching language is English. This program will provide you with theoretical, linguistic, and practical skills.
The study plan includes intensive foreign language study modules. Spanish is obligatory for non-Spanish speakers. If Spanish is your native language or you have a C1 level, you can choose to study French or Russian instead. After completion of the Language module, you have the possibility to take one of the official state exams of Spanish for Foreigners, DELE or SIELE, (or correspondent French or Russian state exams) of A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 levels. HTL International School is an accredited SIELE examination center of the Instituto Cervantes
The specialization modules, which go separately from the Language module, are focused on providing the special, based on real-life experience knowledge. That gives students the possibility to start working in the chosen sphere right after finishing the degree, without the necessity of getting special training additionally. The module marks will be given based on continuous evaluation and the Final business project presentation.
After the theoretical modules are completed or simultaneously with it, all students have to complete an internship period in one of the companies in the sector in Spain or abroad.
Depending on the situation, and to provide each student a possibility to do the internship during the whole course, all classes might be done in a face-to-face manner or using the virtual classroom (streaming). This gives both students and teachers extra mobility, providing the opportunity to be in class no matter what happens in the world.
Students can move between campuses or change the modality of studies from on-campus to online after finishing one module and before starting the next one.
- You will have the Access to the specialized online platform with all necessary study materials for all compulsory modules according to the study plan
- All students have to do a foreign language preparation module: Spanish, French or Russian. It is also recommendable to take one of the official state exams of Spanish for Foreigners, DELE or SIELE Global, of the correspondent level A1, A2, B1, B2 or C1. HTL International School is an accredited SIELE examination center of the Instituto Cervantes.
- You will have 3 months for each module to prepare all required for the graduation tests and projects. All the exams and presentations are done online with no necessity of being presential in one of the campuses.
- You will have the possibility to do an internship worldwide as an HTL student. The school will sign all necessary internship agreements. The internship can run simultaneously with your theoretical online studies. Once the internship is finished, it will be necessary to present the evaluation certificate to count it as a compulsory credit inside your transcript of studies.
- You can change the study modality between Online and On-campus trimestrally.
To enroll in the Diploma Program, it is necessary:
1. to fulfill the online application form below
2. submit the requested documents:
– passport copy
– last studies transcript
– English level certificate, if any.
On successfully completing this High Graduate Program of Study you will:
1. Be awarded the HTL Hospitality, Tourism & Languages School Diploma on Public Relations and Marketing Management Diploma + Official Spanish Language DELE or SIELE Global certificate
2. Have attained an accredited qualification for supervisory levels showing you possess competence in professional work activities.
3. Have attained a professional qualification equated to the International studies framework as a Diploma Course.
- Agencies, corporations, nonprofit organizations
- Communications Manager
- Media Relations Specialist
- Special Events Coordinator
- Information Officer
- Public Relations Consultant
This program is designed to give an understanding of the environment within which the hospitality and tourism industry operates, and provide the knowledge and skills necessary to perform adequately in any single functional area of public relations and marketing. This program will outline the importance of the functions of marketing, advertising, and public relations as part of Marketing Management.
The program blends the on-campus theory with the online study platform and in-company practical internship.
After the theoretical part of the courses is finished, all students are invited to do an internship. We recommend joining our internship for a minimum of 3 months. HTL International School has signed a huge variety of educational agreements with different hotel chains, companies, and travel operators nationally, mainland, and on islands. According to Spanish law, it is possible to do a part-time (20 h/week) or full-time (40 h/week) internship during the study period or after the theoretical part is finished. Normally, the companies provide some grants, its quantity depends on the company policy regarding the interns. Some of the internship positions are published directly on our Internships&Jobs Portal. In case you have a company interested in you as an intern in Spain or abroad, please contact us to sign the internship agreement with your company.
- Final Project
- Continuous Evaluation
- Official Exam of Spanish Language for Foreigners DELE or SIELE
- French/Russian language exam
Diploma in PUBLIC RELATIONS AND MARKETING MANAGEMENT
STUDY PLAN 48 ECTS
Module I. Spanish/Russian/French Language Intensive Course
- Official DELE exam of Spanish for Foreigners preparation module
- General French or Russian Language according to the initial entrance level
Module II: Public Relations and Marketing Management
- Introduction to PR planning in theory and practice
- Strategic PR planning and organizational objectives
- Strategic publics
- Strategic media planning
- Research and evaluation
- Using existing and emerging media channels
- Message strategies and tactics
- Creativity in communication
- Informative and persuasive communication styles/ models
- Organizational research design and execution
- Tools and models
Module III: Internship (mínimum 240 h)
*One academic hour: 45 minutes