Public Relations & Marketing Management Diploma
on Campus or Online + In-company Internship
On Campus version
This 6 month intensive training program is designed to produce professionals in the field of Public Relations and Marketing Management. The main teaching language is English. The study plan includes a 160 hours module to study a foreign language to choose between Spanish for foreigners, French or Russian and 80 hours of specialization subjects taught in English language. After the theoretic modules are completed, all students have the option to complete an internship period in one of our collaborating companies. This program is a perfect choice for those who want to enter the Bachelor degree without exams in our school.
This program will provide you theoretic, linguistic and practical skills.
This training has been specially devised to teach you all the information and skills you need to become a successful congress and events administrator. Instruction is in the form of lectures, seminars, workshops, videoconferences classes, cases and individual assignments. Examination is in the form of written exams and individual and group assignments and workshop exercises.
All foreign students have to do a Spanish language preparation module to take one of the official state exams of Spanish for Foreigners, DELE or SIELE, of the correspondent A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 levels. HTL International School is an accredited DELE & SIELE examination center of the Instituto Cervantes.
- You will have the Access to the specialized online platform for a period of 6 months with all necessary study materials for all compulsory modules according the study plan
- All foreign students have to do a Spanish language preparation module to take one of the official state exams of Spanish for Foreigners, DELE or SIELE Global, of the correspondent level A1, A2, B1, B2 or C1. HTL International School is an accredited DELE & SIELE examination center of the Instituto Cervantes.
- You will have 9 months per academic year to prepare all required for the graduation tests and exams. The exams can be done online or personally at school in Barcelona or Valencia.
- You will have the possibility to do internship worldwide as HTL student. The school will sign all necessary internship agreements. The internship can run all year round simultaneously with your theoretical online studies. Once the internship is finished, it will be necessary to present the evaluation certificate to count it as a compulsory credit inside your transcript of studies.
To enrol in the Diploma Program, it is necessary:
1. to fulfill the online application form below
2. submit the requested documents:
– passport copy
– last studies transcript
– English level certificate, if any.
On successfully completing this High Graduate Program of Study you will:
1. Be awarded the HTL Hospitality, Tourism & Languages School Diploma on Public Relations and Marketing Management Diploma + Official Spanish Language DELE or SIELE Global certificate
2. Have attained an accredited qualification for supervisory levels showing you possess competence in professional work activities.
3. Have attained a professional qualification equated to the International studies framework as a Diploma Course.
- Agencies, corporations, nonprofit organizations
- Communications Manager
- Media Relations Specialist
- Special Events Coordinator
- Information Officer
- Public Relations Consultant
This program is designed to give an understanding of the environment within which hospitality and tourism industry operates, and provide the knowledge and skills necessary to perform adequately in any single functional area of public relations and marketing. This program will outline the importance of the functions of marketing, advertising and public relations as part of Marketing Management.
The program blends the on campus theory with the online study platform and in-company practical internship.
- Degree Project
- Official Exam of Spanish Language for Foreigners DELE or SIELE
- French/Russian language exam
PUBLIC RELATIONS AND MARKETING MANAGEMENT STUDY PLAN
Module I. Spanish/Russian/French Language Intensive Course (160 h)
- Official DELE exam of Spanish for Foreigners preparation module
- General French or Russian Language according the initial entrance level
Module II: Public Relations and Marketing Management (80 h)
- Introduction to PR planning in theory and practice
- Strategic PR planning and organizational objectives
- Strategic publics
- Strategic media planning
- Research and evaluation
- Using existing and emerging media channels
- Message strategies and tactics
- Creativity in communication
- Informative and persuasive communication styles/ models
- Organizational research design and execution
- Tools and models
Module III: Internship (mínimum 240 h)
*One academic hour: 45 minutes