Social Media Marketing Diploma
On-Campus or Online + In-company Internship
The Social Media Marketing diploma will teach you how to create a social media strategy to build and promote your business with the help of the online marketing campaigns. You will learn the tools you need to set up a network and run social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other platforms. It will give you an overview of social media’s role in driving customer engagement, and its role in optimizing Google search rankings (SEO). By taking part in practical exercises you will learn how to establish a clear voice across social media networks and how to get the most from these, with appropriate and engaging content.
This 6-month intensive training program is designed to produce professionals in the field of Social Media Marketing. The main teaching language is English. The study plan includes an intensive module to study a foreign language to choose between Spanish for foreigners, French or Russian and specialization subjects taught in the English language. The theoretic part takes place in our school located in Barcelona or in Valencia. After the theoretic modules are completed or simultaneously with it, all students have the option to complete an internship period in one of our collaborating companies. This program is a perfect choice for those who want to enter the Bachelor degree without exams in our school.
This program will provide you theoretic, linguistic and practical skills.
This training has been specially devised to teach you all the information and skills you need to become a successful wedding planner. Instruction is in the form of lectures, seminars, workshops, virtual classrooms, case studies, and individual assignments. The examination is in the form of written exams and individual and group assignments and workshop exercises.
All foreign students have to do a Spanish language preparation module to take one of the official state exams of Spanish for Foreigners, DELE or SIELE, of the correspondent A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 levels. HTL International School is an accredited SIELE examination center of the Instituto Cervantes.
- You will have the Access to the specialized online platform for a period of 6 months with all necessary study materials for all compulsory modules according to the study plan.
- All foreign students have to do a Spanish language preparation module to take one of the official state exams of Spanish for Foreigners, DELE or SIELE Global, of the correspondent level A1, A2, B1, B2 or C1. HTL International School is an accredited SIELE examination center of the Instituto Cervantes.
- You will have 6 months per academic year to prepare all required for the graduation tests. The Project presentation can be done online or personally at school.
- You will have the possibility to do internship worldwide as HTL student. The school will sign all necessary internship agreements. The internship can run all year round simultaneously with your theoretical online studies. Once the internship is finished, it will be necessary to present the evaluation certificate to count it as a compulsory credit inside your transcript of studies.
To enroll in the Diploma Program, it is necessary:
1. to fulfill the online application form below
2. submit the requested documents:
– passport copy
– last studies transcript
– English level certificate, if any.
On successfully completing this High Graduate Program of Study you will:
1. Be awarded the HTL Hospitality, Tourism & Languages School Diploma on Social Media Marketing Diploma + Official Spanish Language DELE or SIELE Global certificate
2. Have attained an accredited qualification for supervisory levels showing you possess competence in professional work activities.
3. Have attained a professional qualification equated to the International studies framework as a Diploma Course.
- Social Media Executive
- Social Media Manager
- Head of Social/Paid Media
- Head of Digital Communications
- SEO Executive
- Head of SEO/Organic Search
- PPC Manager
- Head of PPC/Paid Media
- Content Manager
- Head of Content
- Head of Digital Communications
By the end of the course you should be able to: establish a sustainable presence on the social media platforms relevant to your business, execute a social media campaign and measure its impact using metrics, understand online privacy laws and best practice for social media marketing. The program consists of 3 Modules, practical and theoretical. The program blends the on-campus theory with the online study platform and in-company practical internship.
After the theoretical part of the courses is finished, all students are invited to do an internship. We recommend joining our internship for a minimum of 3 months. HTL International School has signed a huge variety of educational agreements with different hotel chains, companies, and travel operators nationally, mainland and islands. According to Spanish law, it is possible to do a part-time (20 h/week) or full time (40 h/week) internship during the study period or after the theoretical part is finished. Normally, the companies provide some grant, its quantity depends on the company policy regarding the interns. Some of the internship positions are published directly on our Internships&Jobs Portal. In case you have a company interested in you as an intern in Spain or abroad, please contact us to sign the internship agreement with your company.
- Final Project
- Continuous Evaluation
- Official Exam of Spanish Language for Foreigners DELE or SIELE
- French/Russian language exam
Diploma in SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
STUDY PLAN: 48 ECTS
Module I. Spanish/Russian/French Language Intensive Course
– Official DELE/SIELE exam of Spanish for Foreigners preparation module
– General French or Russian Language according the initial entrance level
Module II: Social Media Marketing
- Social Media and Customer Engagement
- Build a Social Business
- The Social Business Ecosystem
- Social Technology and Business Decisions
- Social Analytics, Metrics, and Measurement
- Engagement on the Social Web
- Social CRM
- Social Applications
Module III: Internship (mínimum 240 h)
*One academic hour: 45 minutes